No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Maglite Solitaire Incandescent Flashlight Blue
৳ 1,650.00 (-6%)
- Compact / Incandescent
- Lumens: 2 lm
- Run Time High: 3 h 45 min
- Drop Resistant: 1 m / Water Resistant: IPX4
- Length: 3.187 in. (81 mm)
- Weight w/ Batteries: 0.8 oz. (24 g)
- Beam Distance: 20 m / Peak Beam Intensity: 97 cd.
- Power Management & Rechargeable: No / No
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Maglite Solitaire Incandescent Flashlight Blue(
- NICRON Mini Rechargeable Waterproof Flashlight(
- Ultra Bright 2000LM Waterproof Magnetic Flashlight(৳ 650.00)
Maglite Solitaire Incandescent 1-Cell AAA Flashlight in Presentation Box Blue
1-Cell AAA Incandescent Flashlight
Mag Instrument, Inc.
A USA Manufacturer since 1979, Maglite flashlights are carried by thousands of law enforcement officers, emergency responders, military servicemen and women and ordinary people around the world. Everyone has their own reason for choosing a Maglite flashlight. It could be that you’re looking for the latest LED technology, or you want the dependability that can only come from an American Made product.
Whatever reason, you’ll be glad you did.
Visit our official website for additional product info.
MAGLITE SOLITAIRE Incandescent
Compact Size Flashlight
Weighing less than one ounce (with battery) and about three inches in length, the Solitaire 1-Cell AAA flashlight offers the same precision engineering and craftsmanship found in every Mag-Lite flashlight.
- Unique shape – fits conveniently into pockets, purses, attache cases, etc.
Features / Performance
Superior Quality Build and Craftsmanship
– Weather-Resistant Seals.
– Anodized Aluminum Body for Corrosion Resistance and Durability.
– Keychain Lanyard.
Spot to Flood Beam Focusing
Adjust the beam’s focus as you wish, simply by rotating the flashlight’s head.
Converts quickly to a free-standing candle effect, for convenient, hands-free light whenever you need it!
Step 1: Unscrew flashlight head
Step 2: Set flashlight down on the table.
Performance (1-Cell AAA)
Water-Resistant (IPX4), Shock-Resistant.
Performance and rating data are based on tests conducted according to the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 Flashlight Basic Performance Standard (2009)